Peter Lantos is the editor of The Elite Advisor website and conducted an interview with Anne Bachrach, The Accountability Coach. One-on-One … an audiocast series to help you build your practice and take your business to the next level with ideas and strategies from several top experts and coaches in the financial services industry.
Here are some of the questions he asked during this one-on-one interview with Anne Bachrach, The Accountability Coach.
1) What is Accountability Coaching all about and how can a Financial Advisor benefit from it?
2) You state that your typical clients report an increase of at least 20% revenue yearly, in addition to working fewer hours and having more balance in their lives. How do you help the Advisor achieve this?
3) What are the secrets you teach to Advisors that help them Easily and Quickly Attract More Ideal Clients?
4) A lot of the advisors you have coached have had some tremendous success. Can you give us 2 or 3 examples of what they did and what their results were?
5) You co-authored your first book, The Roadmap to Success, with Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard, 2 giants in the business. This book features 15 of America’s top intellectual minds mapping out successful business strategies. How can this book help a Financial Advisor?
6) In your new book, Excuses Don’t Count – Results Rule, you
reveal the truth about how Advisors can achieve their goals in the timeframe they have set. Can you reveal some of these truths for us?
Enjoy the 15-20 minute interview.