During this how-to web class, you’ll learn how to use the new disrupted world of the DOL Rule and Digital Advisors to your advantage and clearly differentiate yourself from other advisors, so you can get hired more quickly by great clients, and growing your business more than ever.
What you’ll learn by attending this web class with Bill Bachrach:
- How to quickly build trust with prospective Ideal Clients and increase the trust you’ve earned with existing clients, enabling you to generate more revenue per client while decreasing your marketing expenses and efforts.
- Learn how to master client acquisition by learning how to discover and engage prospective high-net worth clients. Become skillful at recognizing and answering the pivotal questions during the first conversation and how to create a meaningful connection with each person from the first moment of contact. Remember, each person you meet could be your next client.
- Learn how to master the initial client meeting by making a deep emotional connection, helping clients and prospects define their goals, and benchmark their current financial reality.
- Learn how to master articulating your client value promise so you get hired in the first meeting, inspire your clients to do all of their business with you, and generate more referrals.
After attending and implementing what you learned, you will
- enjoy adding great clients that generate more revenue and do all of their business with you,
- build a huge pool of prospective high net-worth clients that you’ll be able to conduct best-in-class initial client meetings with, and
- get hired immediately and receive even more referrals.
What could this mean for you?
- An improved quality of life,
- working less hours,
- serving the right type of clients, and
- making more money!
As George Leonard says…“Mastery isn’t reserved for the super talented or even for those who are fortunate enough to have gotten an early start. It’s available to anyone who is willing to get on the path and stay on it.”
Register by going to: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1460255173845118466
When: December 8, 2017
Time: 9:00am PT / 10:00am MT / 11:00am CT / 12:00pm ET
If you can’t attend, register and you will receive a link to the recording.