The purpose of this script is to help with time management and productivity of everyone on the team by scheduling return phone calls for the person who has to return the call to answer the question for which the client is calling about. This helps reduce distractions and provides even better client service to the person calling. You no longer drop everything when someone calls to scramble to get them answers, unless a true extreme emergency (which most calls aren’t). This process serves everyone involved much better than the typical way calls coming are handled. This script is a guideline, so feel free to make adjustments based on how you would like the caller to be handled.
No calls should go directly through to the Advisor, business owner, or other people on the team, unless it is an extreme emergency. Scheduling phone appointments is ideal and is time efficient for everyone involved.
To download this complimentary script example, go to https://wp.me/PaH3Nm-3ud.
– Subscribe to my YouTube channel for business success tips (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
– Connect with me on Linked-In (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
– Connect with me on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
– Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
– Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
– Subscribe to my business acceleration iTunes Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573)