Homeless. Addicted. Alone. Ron Worley hit rock bottom, but climbed his way back and into money, a successful business, and fulfillment. Ron went from a homeless addict to self-made business owner, launching 11 businesses and 4 retail locations through developing his own code. He refused to accept circumstance, taking himself from a man on a path to death to living a world-changing reality. Ron is the author of Ditches to Riches and he is going to share some real-life lessons that hopefully will inspire you to go to your next level of success – and we all have a next level.
Here are some questions I asked Ron that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- What were the circumstances that led you to homelessness?
- What was your journey like from a homeless addict to self-made millionaire and how can anyone take the steps you took to help their business be even more successful?
- What specifically made you change your circumstances from a homeless addict?
- What shift in mindset did you have to make to remove obstacles (perceived or real)?
- You say: “You need to show up and make the right choices to make your dreams happen”. How do you suggest we do this?
- You talk about conquering fears and biases, and irrationalities. Something simple, like making prospecting calls holds some people back… how do you suggest they overcome their fears to do the activities they know they need to do, so they can achieve their goals?
You can find my interview with Ron Worley at https://accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
To download my complimentary Values Clarification Exercise to help get you started on defining and getting clarity on your core values, click HERE or on the image below.
Get your daily Accountability Minute shot of a single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, subscribe to it based on your country.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.