I think you will find my guest to be someone who can help us bring our vision for what we ultimately want in business and in life, into reality.
Heather Hansen O’Neill is an international keynote speaker, behavioral expert, author of Find Your Fire, Teams on Fire!, and coauthor of the new Amazon best seller- Where’s the Office? Moving Today’s Leaders from What IS to What CAN BE. She stimulates vibrant energy, focus, and action for those who want to collaborate effectively, lead change, and achieve massive results.
Here are just a few of the questions I asked Heather that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
- Tell us about the blocks that keep business owners from moving from what IS to what CAN BE?
- How do we know which of these judgments, assumptions, fears, and beliefs are holding us back?
- Tell us more about how becoming conscious of/releasing these limiting beliefs can help increase confidence and ultimately sales?
- Why do you think people keep making the same mistakes? Or falling into the same habits and patterns?
- You have 3 questions you ask about beliefs. What are they?
- Are there tips to releasing negative beliefs?
- What tips do you have that we can use right away to help us be even more successful by igniting our inner fire?
Get Heather’s App: Get Fired Up! Which can be found in any app store.
You will find a free quiz (and much more) that will help them find their Fire Style-Discover your Fire Style, so you can use your strengths to energize your relationships, your career, and your life!
You can find my interview with Heather Hansen O’Neill at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
If you want to work on getting rid of your limiting beliefs and accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life, reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value.