Mountain climbing is not a spontaneous sport, but requires significant planning for best results.
You must prepare your body for the rigors of the climb with a regimen of walking, stretching, and balance exercises. You must develop more strength in your arms and legs. You may even practice on a climbing wall.
Like your fellow travelers, you should travel light. You do need rope, harnesses, and some specialized equipment to help you scale the mountain, plus a warm but lightweight sleeping bag – but nothing superfluous. You want to move fast, and the trail itself presents enough challenges without having to manage a lot of gear.
This goes for the food you will eat as well. When you are climbing, you’ll keep your strength up with power bars, freeze-dried meals, and plenty of water, but you won’t be stopping for a five-course candlelit dinner.
As you climb, you may find rocks, hidden crevices and little to hold onto. Even if you are with a partner or group, this is not the time for involved conversations that could take your focus off each step of your journey. There are potential dangers, but when you talk, it won’t be about abstract worse-case scenarios that might affect your confidence.
You may find your journey exciting, but your goal is to reach the top of the mountain and while enjoying the experience. In the process of reaching the top, you are energized by your drive to succeed, a little nourishment, and some encouragement from your fellow climbers.
When you get there, you will savor the victory and the sacrifices you made along the way to get to the top. You may enjoy a hot shower and a good meal, surrounded by friends and some creature comforts, but if adventure is in your blood, you may soon be thinking about your next climb.
I just wanted to thank you for your podcasts. I started listening to them on a daily base something like three weeks ago and I found them very inspirational: not only you truly give some good suggestions and ideas to better focus on your goals, but while commuting or while walking to work, listening to your podcasts helps me focusing on what I want and motivates me.
So I just wanted to thank you and wish you the best luck and success for your work.
My name is Matteo Tonelli and I am a 25yo italian PhD student in France. I hope you will continue spreading a little bit of your principles and ideas however far your listeners might be.
Thank you again, I’ll keep following you,
Your Mountain is your Business Success
As a work life balance coach, I know that your road to success might seem like climbing a mountain sometimes. Just as a climber can’t simply take an elevator to the top, you cannot achieve instant success just because you want it. Wouldn’t that be great if it was that simple and easy?
You may know of an occasional “instant success,” who achieves wealth or fame quickly, but achieving success requires some hard work for most of us:
- Developing your goals
- Developing strategies to make them a reality
- Tracking your progress
- Avoiding distractions
- Managing your time well
- Delegating to a competent team, etc.
Even those who seem to enjoy quick success ultimately must go through the process above if they want to be more than “one-hit wonders.”
Clearly knowing where you are going and how to get to the next step is the best preparation for lasting success.
Because I know that many entrepreneurs and business people need clear direction on how to work toward their goals and accelerate their progress in reaching them, I have developed several programs to turn goals into action plans. Just as you need to understand the basics of mountain climbing and the importance of getting in shape long before you set foot on the mountain, you need to work on programs like this before you get started pursuing your business goals.
While you are on the way, you need a cheerleader to remind you of the basics and spur you on toward victory. Even if you get off course a bit, you do not always need to go back to square one – you may just need a refresher to get back on track. That’s why I developed
Anne is a MOMENTUM BUILDER! Thanks for helping my momentum!
Fourth Quarter Financial Coach,
New Insights on Old Topics
These audios offer a fresh way of thinking about how to change your perspective and your behavior in ways that will help you as you work toward achieving your goals.
Listen in and learn to focus on how to block distractions, work more efficiently, and learn to think like a winner. These audios are not intended to be step-by-step guides to success (I have other programs for that) but will help you with problems and roadblocks that you might have along the way.
Anne’s Bach Pack Audio Series
My handy thought-provoking and high-content audios give you just what you need when you are struggling on a particular part of your journey. You can download an audio on the topic, so you can listen whenever you need a boost.
Even if you have participated in my programs, the audios will clarify the concepts I mention and help you think about them in a different way. This can help you more effectively apply the principles to your situation and get the results you want.
When you buy the complete Bach Pack Audio Series, you will have a library of thought-provoking audios at your fingertips. Whether you are trying to remove distractions or barriers to making changes in your life, there’s an audio to offer you insights you can immediately use.
I would like to thank you for letting me participate in this Webinar. It was very useful information. ”
Here’s the Lineup
- Bull’s-Eye Behavior: Taking on too much in your business and personal life is like using a shotgun when you need a rifle. You will hit the bull’s eye of success when you optimize behaviors that are effective and efficient and eliminate or delegate the rest.
- Getting ready to get ready? Stop it and get moving!:Some activities will take you away from the high pay-off activities. You can achieve your goals using effective time management that eliminates or delegates what takes you off course and gives you a laser focus.
- Take a Chance for Change: You’ve heard the saying “if you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you always got.” Achieving goals often requires change. If you’re willing to shake it up a bit, you will be surprised at the accelerated results you see.
- Tune Out The Noise: Just as TV commercials play louder than the program, distractions to success cry loudest for your attention. You can learn to minimize distractions and improve efficiency by using earplugs to block them out.
- And That’s The Truth!: Lily Tomlin made the line famous, but clients want honesty when you deal with them-and that’s the truth! There is no better basis for a client-focused business relationship than presenting the hard facts and then showing how you can solve problems.
- Turn Off Those Old Tapes Right Now!: What you think you know about yourself or how to be successful may be holding you back . I’m not talking about overthrowing your ethics here, but limiting beliefs may stand in the way maximizing your success.
- Time Suckers Be Gone: Whether it’s endlessly playing Angry Birds, overthinking small details, or letting others take advantage of your time, the time you waste gets you off track. It’s time to eliminate time wasters and make them no longer acceptable in your life.
- Endure and Accelerate Goal Achievement: If you stick to your plan for success, you will find that your persistence pays off. As you achieve intermediate goals along the way, your success will fuel even greater effort at a faster pace.
- Poof! You’re the Change Master!: Most people hate change at first, but it’s inevitable if you want to grow personally and grow your business. You can learn to become a Master of Change who embraces what’s new and adjust your strategy to accommodate it.
- Not All Prospects and Clients Need Apply: Turning away business might seem foolish, but not all potential or existing clients are a good match for you and your business. When you learn to define your ideal client and strive to attract the right ones, your business will quickly be more profitable.
- Playing Workplace Hot Potato: In business as elsewhere in life, the devil is in the details, but when you’re in business, are you the one who needs to do every task? Once you learn to effectively delegate, you can concentrate on the high payoff activities that you do best and put the rest incompetent hands.
- Refrigerator Magnets for Change: As you plan your journey access, you don’t just need encouragement to stay on track. Sometimes you need specific ideas to keep you focused so you can achieve your goals.
- What are you waiting for?: The procrastinator’s model is to put things off until tomorrow, but often that magnifies the task so it takes more time than if you did it now. By applying my four easy steps, you can stop procrastinating and be more productive.
- Get The Most Out of Life and Live With No Regrets: This title says it all. By learning to balance your business goals with your personal needs, you can achieve success without sacrificing precious family time.
- Get with the Program or Learn to Live in Mediocrity: Whether or not you realize it, your earnings will always be in line with your mindset. Think big and you will get much bigger results; think small and…well, you can guess what that brings.
Thanks for a terrific and meaningful webcast. Extremely helpful. ”
Trenton G. Adams
Thank you for sharing your ideas and tools during today’s webinar. ”
Dr. Nathaly Gagnon,
Ph.D., Pl. Fin.
You Won’t Believe the Price
Since the audios I offer are right out of my coach’s manual of tips, I could rightfully charge over $30 each for them. They include the same information I share with my one-on-one clients.
My goal is to help you be successful, so I thought,
Why not offer my audios at a bargain price so you can successfully overcome barriers and accelerate your results?
So, here’s the deal. I am offering Anne’s Bach Pack, my series of 15 audios for the unbelievable price of only $324. You Save $81! For only 21.60 each, you will own the information that will help you climb your mountain, avoid rockslides, and encourage you along the way.
To take advantage of this amazing deal, click below to gain access to these game-changing audios.
The set is priced so attractively that I know you will want to add these audios to your library. Remember, you can download them and make them portable enough to listen to while you’re on the go.
Once you pay, you will have instant access to all 15 audios. I’m not sure how long I can keep the prices so low, so if you need a kick in the pants or a few words of encouragement, act now!
Whether you need a kick in the pants to help you get serious about pursuing your personal goals or a few words of encouragement along the way, these 15 audios will give you the boost you need to climb to success with new energy!
Anne M. Bachrach
The Accountability Coach™
The Results Accelerator™