Dr. Alexandra Swenson-Ridley is a thought leader in outside the box and natural approaches to women’s health and hormones, focusing on what she has termed Selfless Syndrome. She is the founder of Emergent Women Coaching & Health Consulting and is building a business that serves both her clients and her health, while helping other women do the same. She is a PhD candidate in Integrative Medicine through Quantum University, and an Executive Contributor to Brainz Magazine. Her mission: to help women break through the constraints imposed by misinformation, society and a lack of self-worth and step into the awesome power of who they really are.
Here are just a few of the questions I asked Dr. Alex that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
- Why are some people struggling to lose weight despite doing “all the right things”?
- How is stress, our gut, and hormones are connected?
- Why is cutting calories and exercising more is the worst thing you can do for weight loss after 40?
- How stress impacts hormones and how do we de-stress?
- (What about infra-red saunas, Jacuzzi’s, meditation, breathwork, etc.?)
- Why are our thyroid tests “normal” but we can still feel crummy?
- Explain what insulin resistance means and why we might want to know about it and ask if this might be an issue for us.
- How many times have you heard this: “According to the doctor, my lab blood test results are “normal”, but I still have symptoms and issues. What do I do?”
- How do we go about building sustainable morning and night-time routines that serve us well?
You can find my interview with Dr. Alexandra Swenson-Ridley at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Link to join Dr. Alex’s free Facebook community where I do live trainings and go more in depth on some of the topics listed on my profile. https://www.facebook.com/groups/trwcommunity
If you want a few books to read, I recommend Sara Gottfried’s book, Women, Food, and Hormones, and Breath by James Nestor.
If you want to learn more about the Oura Ring and enhancing your sleep, go to https://ouraring.com/taf/73a61c12a5.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.