Dr. Frank Buck is currently ranked #1 in the world by Global Gurus Top 30 in the “time management category.” His book Get Organized!: Time Management for School Leaders has shown countless people an easier way to navigate life. Dr. Buck’s mission is to help busy professionals achieve total control over their time and the peace of mind that nothing is falling through the cracks. I know you will get value from what Frank shares today because we call can be even more productive and accelerate the achievement of our goals, if we choose to.
Here are some questions I asked Frank that you will benefit from when you listen to his interview:
- For the person who uses a paper planner and is thinking about going digitally, where would you have them start?
- We know how important it is to take notes during meetings (both group and 1-on-1) and phone calls, as well as virtually. How can I use digital organization to make those notes more valuable? Frank uses Evernote. You can also consider LiveScribe (https://us.livescribe.com/) and Onenote as good options for note taking tools and use as a resource source.
- You talk about digital organization allowing tools to work together. Can you give us some examples? You might consider checking out Slack, Basecamp, Wrike, Asana, Calendar appointment programs like Calendly.
- You say your day involves doing only two things. That sounds hard to believe. What are those two things?
- What do you think is the purpose of having an organized life, from your perspective?
To learn more, visit Frank’s website at FrankBuck.org. When you join his email list, you will receive two free gifts. One of those is an e-book showing you how to use the Ticker System and also how to set up and use Remember The Milk.
Frank Buck’s new book is Get Organized Digitally! and releases December 28, 2021. This book is your go-to source, presenting the “nuts and bolts” of exactly how to make technology work for you in both your personal and professional life. Check it out by going to https://amzn.to/39Usndd.
You can find my interview with Dr. Frank Buck at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life. Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.