Wouldn’t it be great if our ‘good intentions’ worked the way that we think they should?
Not even enthusiasm guarantees positive results. There’s often a wide gap between our intentions and our actions. Poor follow through – consciously deciding to do something, but then not doing it – is a fact of life for many of us. We fail to take the action necessary to be in alignment with our good intentions. This can be very frustrating.
Poor follow through takes a toll on virtually every aspect of our lives. It not only threatens our health, but it also prevents us from achieving personal, financial, and career goals that are well within our reach. Good intentions don’t magically lead to good results. They are a start; however, they are unfortunately not enough. This is just the truth!
ENTER: THE ACCOUNTABILITY COACH™
To discover more about what an Accountability Coach is and does to help you have your ideal business and ideal life, CLICK HERE.
This What is An Accountability Coach booklet includes the following:
- What is an Accountability Coach?
- What an Accountability Coach Does for You
- What Characteristics Make an Effective Accountability Coach?
- What is Important in a Coaching Relationship?
- What are Some Signs of a Successful Coaching Relationship?
- How Does Accountability Coaching Work?
- The People Who Benefit the Most
“The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.“ —Joe Paterno