Where do you really want to be at the end of this year?

Create Your 2013 Business Plan and Achieve Your Goals

Create Your 2013 Business Plan and Achieve Your Goals

Why does setting goals and executing a game plan to achieve those goals needs to be a priority?

-Top producers have the same finite hours at work as low and mid-level producers, but use time differently/better.

-High performers spend twice the amount of time developing marketing plans, qualifying leads, becoming known to prospects/clients.

-80% of business owners producing $1 million or more have written plans versus 7% making $75,000 or less.  Where do you want to be?

-Top producers think through and document who they want to serve and how to reach those clients.  They plan, then act – implement – execute.

 

Mark McCormack sheds shares some statistical information about “What they don’t teach you at Harvard Business School”.

-Harvard MBA grads: “Have you set clear, written goals for your future and plans to accomplish them?”

  • 3% of graduates had written goals and plans
  • 13% have goals, but not in writing
  • 84% had no specific goals

-Ten years later, those with written goals demonstrated astonishing results.

  • 13% who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% who had no goals.
  • The 3% who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, 10 times as much as the other 97% put together.

 

In spite of such success, most people don’t have clear, measurable, time-bounded written goals they work toward.  Simple, yet few do it.

 

“If you don’t know where you are going, you might end up someplace else”

– Yogi Berra

 

To accelerate your results, join the Accelerate Your Results Coaching Program and stop settling for what you have always got. Make 2013 your best year ever. /accelerate-your-results-coaching-program/

 

Let’s Connect!

Claim Your Free e-Book Today!

Much like a map or GPS, this book is designed to provide you with a concise, step-by-step system for getting the biggest results in the shortest amount of time.  You’ll discover how to get organized and stay laser focused, so you can begin achieving your goals now!

Get Your Free Copy!