I know you will find my guest to very valuable in sharing her insight and ideas about helping you, as a high achiever, to get to the bottom of health issues like burnout and feeling stuck in hitting health goals, so you can be as healthy as possible which helps you be in the best position to achieve your goals and even accelerate the achievement of your goals.
As a functional-medicine expert, Christa Elza specializes in investigating underlying factors of fatigue, hormone balance, thyroid issues, digestive issues, and more. Christa uses breakthrough diagnostic testing that’s rarely done in conventional settings to uncover the hidden causes of why people feel the way they feel.
Here are just a few of the questions I asked Christa that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
- Let’s start with a general conversation about the importance of us learning the root cause of our health issues (we may or may not know we have) and the impact it has on us doing our “job” every day and being the best we can be. Let’s say I feel tired or just not 100% for example. What do I do?
- Why don’t more doctors do more diagnostic testing (typically rarely done in conventional settings) to uncover the hidden causes of why we feel the way they feel?
- How do we get more of these tests done with our current doctor, or how do we find a better doctor that can do these for us to help us so we can perform optimally?
- What is the best way to get tested for food sensitivities and inflammation that could be causing issues in our gut?
- How do I improve my gut health and solve digestive issues?
- What does insulin resistance mean? I see all these advertisements for products to help with insulin resistance. How do we know if we have insulin resistance issues?
- As we get older, our metabolism slows down. How do we help increase our metabolism or keep it as high as possible?
You can find my interview with Christa Elza at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
To connect with Christa Elza, go to https://christaelza.com.
If you want a few books to read, I recommend Breath by James Nestor and Sara Gottfried’s book, Women, Food, and Hormones.
For information about the Oura Ring and how it can help you learn about how you are sleeping, go to https://ouraring.com/discount/be2f13b333.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.