I know you will find my guest to have valuable insight and ideas about how to stop looking at yourself as the problem and how to start seeing yourself as the solution, so you can break the barriers that are keeping you from achieving your goals.
Tracy Pleschourt was a successful advertising executive who became stifled by the rigorous, time-consuming demands of the corporate world, so she traded in her 20 years of advertising to pursue her real passion. She is the founder of Self-Made U and the host of Secrets of the Self-Made Podcast. She is a student of her own work and has stopped overeating, overdrinking, and has created a multi-six-figure business.
Here are a few questions I asked Tracy that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
- What is the difference between the primitive and prodigy brain?
- How is the primitive brain useful to us and how does it sabotage us?
- What’s the quickest way to access your prodigy brain, so we can do what we intend and want to do to achieve our goals?
- You talk about mental fitness being more important than physical fitness. Explain how you have come to this conclusion.
- What is the S-E-L-F Control Operating System and how can it be used professionally?
- What’s the difference between self-control and control?
- What are saboteur narratives and how do they affect us achieving our goals?
- What can people do in just 10 minutes every day that will make a drastic difference in how they achieve their goals?
You can find my interview with Tracy Pleschourt, at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Start on your journey to becoming self-made by going to https://www.self-madeu.com/.
Keeping a gratitude journal can be a powerful tool for improving your mental and emotional well-being and enhancing your overall quality of life. Download my complimentary Gratitude Journal by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/gratitude/.
Break the barriers that are keeping you from achieving your goals starting today.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.