I think you will find my guest to be a great resource in helping you to be an even better communicator, so you can be even more successful and be on the path to having your ideal business and ideal life.
Brenden Kumarasamy is the founder of MasterTalk. He coaches ambitious executives and entrepreneurs to become great communicators in their industry and in their life. He has a popular YouTube channel called MasterTalk, with the goal of providing free access to communication tools everyone can use.
Here are just a few of the questions I asked Brenden that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- Communication is critical if we want to get anywhere in business and in life. So, what do world class communicators do to be world class?
- What should we start practicing tomorrow for being even better communicators?
- What daily exercises can we use to practice effective communication?
- If we have call reluctance, what would we need to know to be better at communicating with prospective clients?
- I have clients who say they don’t want to be salesy in how they communicate. How do we communicate in a way that isn’t salesy when we feel this way, even though we might not be salesy?
- How can we communicate even better in a virtual situation or environment to a few people and to a group of people in a live environment?
- How would our written communication be different than our verbal communication to be effective?
- Any advice on how to communicate even better if you’re introverted?
- There is I focused language and YOU focused language when communicating. For example, when someone asks you what you do, most people say, I do this, We do that, Our firm does this, etc. You focused language would say something like, When you work with us, you will experience ____, You will enjoy having ____, People who work with us experience ____, In order for you to get the best experience in our time together ____, The next logical step for you is to ____. Any thoughts on what language (I, We, You) is better to use and when?
You can find my interview with Brenden Kumarasamy at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Take advantage of Brenden’s free 90-minute training on effective communication over Zoom every few weeks. It’s LIVE and interactive, it is not a webinar. Brenden coaches a number of people for free on the call directly. Here are some topics that he covers:
1. How to Present Succinctly
2. How to Run Effective Meetings
3. How to Master Presentation Confidence
4. How to Present Yourself Effectively in Any Setting
To participate in Brenden’s FREE session, go to https://www.rockstarcommunicator.com/.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey