Daniel Alfon is the author of Build a LinkedIn Profile for Business Success. Daniel joined Linked-in in early 2004 and publishes Articles, interviews, and exclusive content about advanced LinkedIn strategies to help people get more leads without paying for a premium account or ads. I like this aspect for sure and I think you will also.
Here are some questions I asked Daniel that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- What approach would you suggest business owners take about their LinkedIn presence?
- How should I write my profile headline?
- What does the best profile template look like to get someone noticed?
- What is the best way to search for people who would be possible prospects with a free account?
- How does the anatomy of a perfect introduction look like?
- How can we send out mass emails to people we are connected to, to generate potential interest for speaking with them?
- What exactly is the difference between the free and paid version?
- What other services on Linked-in should people use and why?
- Which common mistakes should we avoid?
- How often should you share on LinkedIn?
Complimentary Resources from Daniel Alfon
Our profile headline is the single most important real estate on Linked-In. This cheat sheet contains examples, formulas and how-tos which will help you improve yours. Get his information by going to https://www.danielalfon.com/#freebie.
Sharing frequency: Linked-In Article https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140326164811-212135-how-to-optimize-your-sharing-on-linkedin/
Profile Makeover Guide: https://www.quora.com/LinkedIn-What-makes-a-LinkedIn-profile-great/answer/Daniel-Alfon
Want more, get Daniel’s book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Build-LinkedIn-Profile-Business-Success-ebook/dp/B00N18B2RS/
You can find my interview with Daniel Alfon at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Subscribe to The Accountability Coach Podcast and get notified every time a new weekly episode is released. You can find me on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.