Dr. Krystal L. Culler, DBH, MA is a holistic brain health expert with nearly twenty years of experience working with individuals with brain-related diagnoses, their families, providers, and advocacy organizations. She has received numerous international and national awards for innovation in brain health programs and wellness services with a global impact spanning nearly 60 countries.
Here are a few questions I asked Dr. Krystal that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
- Just to make sure we are all on the same page, how do you define “brain health,” and what are some of the key components of it?
- Please explain how a healthy brain can positively impact our success as business owners.
- What are some of the most common challenges that business owners face when it comes to maintaining good brain health, and how can they overcome these challenges?
- Are there any specific habits or practices that business owners can adopt to improve their brain health and increase their chances of even greater success?
- How does stress impact brain health, and what are some effective ways to manage stress in a business environment?
- What advice would you give to business owners who want to prioritize their brain health, because of the importance and benefits, but they aren’t sure where to start?
- What are some of the tools or technologies available that can help business owners track and improve their brain health?
You can find my interview with Dr. Krystal at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
To find Dr. Culler’s great resources, assessments, and information to help you improve your brain health so you can enjoy having the kind of business and life you truly want, go to www.virtualbrainhealthcenter.com.
If you want a good book about Breathwork to read, I recommend Breath by James Nestor.
For information about the Oura Ring and how it can help you learn about how you are sleeping, go to https://ouraring.com/discount/be2f13b333.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.