How is it possible that smack in the middle of a booming economy and a raging stock market that 93% of the advisors we recently surveyed said they want, or NEED, to make more money?
Wouldn’t you think that of all problems you could have right now, money would NOT be one of them?
Here are few key questions to consider as you prepare for 2018:
- If you exclude asset growth, would your revenue in 2017 have grown, shrunk or stayed the same?
- What would the consequences be for your business and your personal life if, or when, the market corrects 10 – 20%?
- How many new clients did you sign in 2017? Are you happy with that number?
- How recently did you sign your last new client? More than a month ago?
- How many IDEAL Clients did you sign in 2017? When was the last one?
If you are anything other than ecstatic with your answers to all of these questions, what you need for 2018 is a better plan. A good place to start is to register right now for Bill Bachrach’s Dec. 14 “How to Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever” web class by going to https://insurancewebx.com/tips-to-make-2018-your-best-year-ever.
If you’re not crushing it in this environment… what are you going to do if when it turns bad or returns to “normal?”
Leave a Reply