My special guest shares very powerful and audacious ideas to help you differentiate yourself from your competition, so you can achieve your goals sooner rather than later and maybe even exceed what you thought possible.
As President of a major data and internet company, Roy Osing’s leadership and audacious ‘unheard-of ways’ took the company from its early stage to $1 Billion in annual sales.
He is an author, entrepreneur, and executive leader who delivers practical and proven ‘Audacious Unheard-of Ways’ to help you have a high performing business and successful career.
As an accomplished business advisor, he is the author of the no-nonsense book series ‘BE DiFFERENT or Be Dead’, with ‘The Audacious Unheard-of Ways I took a Startup to A BILLION IN SALES’ as his 7th book.
Here are just a few of the questions I asked Roy that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- I’m curious, what does “Be Different or Be Dead” mean to us as business owners?
- What were the specific Audacious Moves you made to help us get to our next level, whether that be $500,000, One Million, Ten Million, or a Billion in Revenue?
- What is CLAPTRAP and how can we use what they do to differentiate ourselves from everyone else?
- What is the key activity we need to work on to make our business even more successful?
- What other key learnings do you have for us in taking our business from where we are to achieving our goals?
- What does it take to be an Audacious business owner and accelerate our results?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make in their career, and how can we avoid them?
- How important is the textbook to an entrepreneur? In other words, how important is academic training for having a successful business? How much education do you really need?
You can find my interview with Roy Osing at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Visit Roy’s website and blog to learn more about his work and to join him in the BE DiFFERENT or Be Dead conversation by going to https://www.bedifferentorbedead.com/.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.