In order to successfully apply the principles and systems to help you experience even greater success, it is vital that you first identify your values, so you can then create behaviors that support your values. When there is conflict or a discrepancy between your values and behavior or goals, success is impossible. Your values are basically the “why” behind your goals.
Values, Goals, and Behaviors must all be focused in the same direction for successful goal achievement, and when any one of them is out of alignment with the other, you will find yourself spinning your wheels. Your values will lead you in one direction, while your behavior leads you in a completely different direction, never allowing for your energies to complement each other. Download and complete this Values Clarification exercise to help you align your goals and behavior with your values, so that everything is heading in the same direction. When goals and behavior are aligned with core values, you have the winning formula for success.
To download my complimentary 6-page Values Clarification Exercise to help get you started on defining and getting clarity on our values, go to /values-clarification/.
– Subscribe to my business acceleration iTunes Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573)
– Subscribe to my YouTube channel for business success tips (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
– Connect with me on Linked-In (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
– Connect with me on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
– Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
– Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)
Want even more from me, get your daily Accountability Minute shot of a single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, subscribe to it based on your country.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
If you don’t have Alexa, Google Home (on Google Play Music), or Apple HomePod, you can subscribe to The Accountability Minute on iTunes by going to https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/accountability-minute-business-acceleration-productivity/id1406492556.
Get your daily fix for starting out your day right.