If you are, you can change it!
Advisor responses from the polls we have been running indicate that:
- 93% of advisors said they need or want to make more money,
- 83% said they want to work fewer hours per week and take more REAL vacation every year, and
- 98% said they would like to have a smaller total number of clients who each pay them more.
What about you? Chances are very high that your current approach to client acquisition practically guarantees that you will work too many hours, for too little money, and for too many of the wrong clients.
Ironically, most Advisors want exactly the opposite: more money, less hours, and a smaller number of the right clients who each pay you more.
In addition to getting the most clear and concise definition of “client acquisition” you’ve ever heard, in an hour, you will discover the answers to 4 vital questions:
1. Who should be your target client and why?
2. Why is it easy to “steal” (rescue) the best clients from established Advisors?
3. What’s the BIG mistake that most advisors make and what to do about it?
4. What are the keys to successful Client Acquisition, like where to find higher-net-worth prospects?
Bill will also share case studies, stories, and examples of what the best advisors do well and what most advisors are doing wrong.
In order to improve your quality of life, work fewer hours, acquire the RIGHT clients, and make more money, join Bill Bachrach for this LIVE training session by clicking the REGISTER NOW below button or going to https://youradvisorroadmap.lpages.co/clientacquisition-1-23-18.
Bill is looking forward to having you join him on this powerful training session to help you accelerate your 2018 results, so you can stop working too many hours, for too little money, and with too many of the “wrong” clients.
Learn to play the “game” at a level nobody knows exists.
Note: Too little money, too many work hours, and too many of the wrong clients didn’t happen by accident. This problem will NOT fix itself.
Register for this timely free web class at https://www.youradvisorroadmap.com/clientacquisition-1-23-18.