I think you will find my guest to be helpful in helping us with being even more productive, so you can get more done in less time and have more time to do what you really want to do.
Les Watson’s passion for and expertise in self-management and productivity (has earned him the nickname ‘The Time Lord’) comes from over 30 years of experience as a trainer, speaker, facilitator, and coach in self-management, motivation, and communication. He is the author of ‘Get Back An Hour In Every Day’ and facilitates the acclaimed ‘Creating Success Program’.
Here are a few questions I asked Les that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- What are the biggest productivity challenges?
- How can I reduce or stop Procrastinating and get more high payoff activities done?
- How can we best tackle the monster that is email?
- Based on your experience, where are the most common places where most people can get back an hour every day, so we are better utilizing our valuable time?
- How do I deal with interruptions?
- I talk about the fact that we are choosing to do something every second of every day, and is that activity moving you forward or keeping you where you are. How do you suggest that we make better choices as we go through our day, week, and month, so we are more quickly on the path to achieving our goals?
- All of my clients have KPI’s – Key Performance Indicators – that they consistently track. What do you see as the benefits of having and paying attention to our KPIs?
- Believe is my favorite word. What are your thoughts on how our belief helps us to be more productive?
- How do you suggest we incorporate gratitude into our lives and what are the benefits of doing so?
You can find my interview with Les Watson at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Download Les Watson’s 25 Time Tips resource by going to https://www.getmoretime.com.au/timetips
To download my complimentary Gratitude Journal Exercise, go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/gratitude/. I hope you get value and insight from using this Gratitude Journal exercise.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.