Byron Morrison is the author of 3 best-selling books, including the book “Maybe You Should Give Up – 7 ways to get out of your own way and take control of your life“. Over the last decade he has worked with CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business leaders in 15 different countries to help them take back control of their life and business.
Here are just a few of the questions I asked Byron that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- Your book, Maybe You Should Give Up, has a ton of great content and value, so let’s unpack a small amount of it in our conversation today. What do you think is the main reason we get stuck in our own head by overthinking and second-guessing ourselves, and then avoiding the actions we know we need to take to create the business and life we want?
- What are the biggest reasons why you think that most people never achieve their goals (it’s not a lack of motivation or willpower) and break through to their next level of success in business and in life?
- What makes us compare ourselves to others and worry about problems or issues that haven’t happened yet, and may never happen (the truth about fear)?
- How does short-term thinking and short-sighted decisions stop us from reaching our potential and utilize the mindset needed to create our success?
- Share your thoughts on the truth about burnout and why it happens, and strategies to us get it under control?
- Talk about your 15-minute rule and how applying this can help us on our journey to achieving our professional and personal goals.
- Talk a little bit about some of the Negative Language Traps that we all fall in to and how to get out of them.
- How does our happiness come from focusing on the present and not the past or the future, and why is it so important for us to prioritize what you want?
You can find my interview with Byron Morrison at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
You can get Bryon Morrison’s book, Maybe You Should Give Up, by going to: https://www.byronmorrison.co.uk/maybeyoushouldgiveup
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.