I know you will find my guest to have valuable insight and ideas about being even more time efficient as it relates to finding the best A team player or players for you, so you can accelerate the achievement of your goals.
In 2017, Nicole Bandes founded Virtual A Team, a virtual services agency helping overwhelmed business owners who want to define success by the wealth of their lives, not the size of their bank accounts. Nicole now walks the walk by working less than 20 hours a week herself. When she is working, she shares tips to work less and make more by delegating smarter.
Here are a few questions I asked Nicole that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
- No matter how efficient we are now, being even more productive and better at time management is something that we all need to work on to some degree. How do we become even better delegators, so that we are doing ONLY what we can do and can’t be done by someone else?
- How do we determine if hiring a VA (freelancers and contractors) versus a person in house (or remote employee) is better or not, in today’s world?
- What is the best way to vet an Agency who is trying to find us the best VA for our business? What should they be asking us and what should we be expecting from them?
- What is the best way to vet the VA to help ensure that they are the best person to help us take our business to the next level?
- What should we expect to pay for a VA based on what we need?
- I have had so many people I know who have not had good luck with a VA or a VA Agency. What is the best way for us to navigate this situation?
- What do I do if I have someone working for me (for 5 to 15 years) who helped me get to where I’m at today, but they don’t have the skills or desire to do what it takes to take my business to the next level? What do I say to them and how do I transition them out and bring on someone new who can help me take my business to the next level?
You can find my interview with Nicole Bandes at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Can you afford to outsource? Can you continue to not outsource?
What’s Your Time Worth? Let’s Find Out by taking Nicole’s quick survey by going to https://virtualateam.com/optins/calculator/.
Take Nicole’s short online survey to help you determine the value of your time, so you know exactly how much you can afford to pay someone who you can delegate to. Go to https://virtualateam.com/optins/calculator/.
To help you be even more effective and efficient, so you can achieve your goals at an accelerated rate, you can delegate more to your team members than you have or might think possible. Stop holding on to things that can be done by someone else and do only those activities that you can do and can’t be done by anyone else. Stop doing revenue generation / business development avoidance activities and delegate more! Successful people are excellent delegators, so work at being an even better delegator and be even more successful. Download my Free Delegation Exercise to help you identify more even activities to delegate, by going to https://bit.ly/Delegation-Exercise.
In a survey of business professionals, when asked they consistently feel they waste approximately 2 hours a day, which translates to 10 hours a week, etc. Use a time log to help you know where you are actually spending your time during the day. Periodically use this time log for a 2-week period of time to help you continue to be time efficient. This tool can be utilized by everyone on your team at the same time. Talk about what you realized at the end of the 2 weeks and how you can get even better with managing time. To download my complimentary Time Log Exercise to help you and your team members be even more time efficient, so you are in a higher probability position to achieve your goals, go to: https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/time-log/. Simple instructions come with the exercise to help you know how to complete the time log.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.