True or False: Most Advisors work too many hours, for too little money, and for too many of the wrong clients?
The responses from the polls we ran on our last Advisor training session indicate that this is true:
- 90% of advisors said they need or want to make more money.
- 69% said they want to work fewer hours per week and take more REAL vacation every year.
- 92% said they would like to have a smaller total number of clients who each pay them more.
Claim your spot for our FREE Training on November 15th at 9am Pacific Time / 12pm Eastern!
Chances are very high that your current approach to client acquisition practically guarantees that you will work too many hours, for too little money, and for too many of the wrong clients.
- want to make more money,
- work less,
- and have more of the “right” clients.
If you have a desire to be even better in any or all of these areas, join Bill Bachrach when he shares a Client Acquisition Mastery in the New World of High Regulation, Digital Advisors, and Disruptive Technology Free Training session on November 15th at 9am PT / 12pm.
Get Your Spot for This Training Now! (https://www.youradvisorroadmap.com/clientacquisition-11-15-17)
In addition to getting the most clear and concise definition of “client acquisition” you’ve ever heard, in an hour, you will discover the answers to 4 vital questions:
- Who should be your target client and why?
- Why is it easy to “steal” (rescue) the best clients from established advisors?
- What’s the BIG mistake that most advisors make and what to do about it?
- What are the keys to successful Client Acquisition, like where to find higher-net-worth prospects?
In addition to the answers to these questions, Bill shares case studies, stories, and examples of what the best advisors do well and what most advisors are doing wrong.In order to improve your quality of life, work fewer hours, acquire the RIGHT clients, and make more money, join us LIVE for this training session.
Claim Your Spot for The Free Training Right Now! (https://www.youradvisorroadmap.com/clientacquisition-11-15-17)
P.S. Too little money, too many work hours, and too many of the wrong clients didn’t happen by accident. This problem will NOT fix itself.
Leave a Reply