Now is the time to focus on what you can control and change, so that when things get back to “normal”, whatever that will look like, you will be further ahead for where you are positioned.
John Lee Dumas recently wrote the following, and I thought you might get value from his perspective.
What if instead of focusing on asking yourself the same questions over and over again – many of which seem to bring up feelings of bitterness and resentment – you started asking yourself empowering questions.
Our realities are very different today than they were just two weeks ago.
When changes like this happen so quickly – ones that literally shake up our days, weeks, and even the months ahead – the best thing we can do is pivot.
So, think about where you are right now.
A lot has changed, yes.
Given the changes, try asking yourself a new set of questions:
- What’s possible for me right now?
- How can I come out of this a stronger, more resilient person?
- How can I serve my audience at an even higher level than before?
- How can I show up in a way that teaches my children and those who look up to me what it’s like to persevere when times are tough?
- What can I do to nurture my relationships – some of which might have taken a backseat over the past several months, or even years?
- What can I do to take better care of my health and fitness?
How did you answer John’s questions? What can you control and change? How will you show up today that is different and better than it was yesterday?
Take care and stay healthy. Let me know how else I can be of service to you.
– Subscribe to my business acceleration iTunes Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573)
– Subscribe to my YouTube channel for business success tips (https://www.youtube.com/annebachrach)
– Connect with me on Linked-In (https://www.linkedin.com/in/annebachrach)
– Connect with me on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TheAccountabilityCoach)
– Connect with me on Pinterest (https://pinterest.com/resultsrule/)
– Connect with me on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/annebachrach/)