What we believe about ourselves is encapsulated in the voice we hear in our head. And what that voice tells us is so powerful it will manifest itself in every action we take, every word we say, and every thought we think.
We are who we believe ourselves to be.
Although the saying has been done to death, the only way to change the record that spins around and around in your head, filling you with negativity, self-doubt and shame is to learn to believe in yourself.
Sure, easier said than done, you say. And yes, it is easy to say “believe in yourself”. It’s become the cliché for the 21st century.
But who said life was easy anyway?
Anything worth doing requires determination, self-discipline and struggle. Taking the easy route will not land you on easy street!
What is required is a new record to play over and over in your head. Something a little more upbeat, with inspiring lyrics, a great melody and above all, soul.
The great secret to manifesting anything in your life is to re-program the file in your head that says you can’t have it.
Nobody else but you has access to the turntable of your mind. And only you have the power to change the recording.
People often ask me why I’m so happy all the time. I tell them the answer is simple: “Because I believe I’m happy and that makes it so!”
It sounds too simplistic to be true, doesn’t it? But it’s not.
Slice away the “psychobabble”, the clichés, the heartfelt fables and cheesy quotations and what remains is the simple, elegant truth: You are who you believe yourself to be.
Use these guidelines to change that old record on the player that goes around in your head, and replace it with a melody you can play for the rest of your life.
- Give yourself unconditional love, you deserve it.
- Challenge yourself to be better than even you believed possible.
- Focus on your strengths and work to eliminate or alter your weaknesses.
- Believe you can become whoever you want to be.
- Acknowledge that nobody has the power to make you feel inferior.
- Determine to become a better human being every single day.
- Acknowledge your achievements and give yourself a silent pat on the back.
- Smile and remember that everybody has bad days.
- Embrace the person you are and the contribution you can make to the world.
10. Have faith in yourself and believe you can make a difference.
To believe is to give meaning to your life. To believe in yourself harnesses all your strengths, unlocks your potential and creates a world of endless possibilities.
Download my Are Your Limiting Beliefs Stopping You from Achieving Your Goals? Guidebook now by going to https://bit.ly/Limiting-Beliefs-Book.
For help with your limiting beliefs, choose from the many high-value and high-content audio trainings for only 27 USD that can be found by going to: AccountabilityCoach.com/coaching-store/audio-store/