I know you will find my super special guest to be a wealth of knowledge around helping us accelerate our results in business and in life. The New York Times has referred to him as one of the top three business gurus, so we are in for a treat to learn what he has to share with us.
Daniel Burrus is considered one of the World’s Leading Futurist Speakers on Global Trends and Disruptive Innovation. The New York Times has referred to him as one of the top three business gurus. Dan has established a worldwide reputation for his exceptional record of accurately predicting the future of technology-driven change and its direct impact on the business world.
He is a strategic advisor to executives from Fortune 500 companies helping them to develop game-changing strategies based on his proven methodologies for capitalizing on technology innovations and their future impact. He is the author of seven books, including The New York Times and Wall Street Journal best seller Flash Foresight, as well as the international best-seller Technotrends, and The Anticipatory Organization.
Here are a few of the questions I asked Dan that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- There is an old saying that there are only two certainties about the future: death and taxes. How can people learn how to anticipate change and disruption in a world that’s filled with increasing uncertainty?
- We all have problems and issues, and are very busy. Some of these problems and issues seem almost impossible to solve because we are so busy. What approaches do you teach to help individuals and organizations to get “unstuck” so they can accelerate their success?
- You say Hard Trends will happen, they are based on future facts. Can you give us some examples?
- Is there more than one type of Hard Trend?
- You said the other type of trend is a Soft Trend which may or may not happen because prediction of the trend is based on assumptions rather than facts. Do they have any value, and can you give us some examples?
- I love the subtitle of your Anticipatory Organization book: How To Turn Disruption and Change Into Opportunity and Advantage. How can we learn to do that when change is happening so fast?
- How can companies and individuals become better innovators without taking big risks, and at the same time, produce better results?
- Many organizations take a “wait and see” approach to the new technologies and business transformations that are underway. What is your advice for these companies and their leaders?
- How can we learn more about becoming Anticipatory?
You can find my interview with Dan at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, as well as on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Dan Burrus shares the most influential technology trends shaping 2023, so you can see the future before it happens with his free report. Get it at https://www.burrus.com/seethefuture.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.