- How many times a day are you making excuses for not doing your highest payoff activities?
- How often are you making excuses for choosing to do something with your time that isn’t the best use of your time to move you forward?
- What excuse are you telling yourself for not doing the business development / revenue generation activities that you know you need to do so you can be even more successful?
- What excuse are you making for not delegating activities that someone else can do so you are doing only those activities that you can do?
- What excuse do you need to stop giving yourself so you can more quickly achieve your goals?
- What excuse are you telling yourself to not terminate a staff member who isn’t performing to your expectations?
- What excuses are you going to stop telling yourself so you can enjoy the kind of business and life you truly want to have?
I’m curious to know what your biggest excuse is that you are going to no longer accept so you can increase your results. Feel free to share that with me.