I believe my guest has a great message for everyone to hear about the benefits of having even better health and fitness. Our health is so most important to be able to do what we need to do every day and to help us achieve our professional and personal goals.
Eric D’Agati has spent the past 20+ years in the fitness industry as a coach, trainer, and instructor, pioneering his unique approach to training, client assessment, performance enhancement and injury prevention.
Eric is a guest speaker for prestigious organizations such as Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York University Medical, the Navy SEALS, US Army, Nike and SPARQ Camps, The Mayo Clinic, and multiple major universities.
His list of training clients includes individuals who have been an Olympic Gold Medalist, All-Americans, National Champions, World Series Champions, and Pro-Bowl athletes. He also works with many high-level County, State, National and World Champion sports teams just to name a few….
Here are a few questions I asked Eric that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- How is our level of health and fitness connected to our ability to optimize our career performance?
- What simple daily habits can change our energy levels and output throughout the day?
- So many times I hear comments from my clients about how they just didn’t have the time, or they couldn’t get their exercise in, or not enough time in the day to get to the gym, etc. How does a busy professional fit a workout program into an already overloaded schedule?
- How do I assess my current state of health and see where I need the most improvement?
- What are the best protocols to deal with muscle injuries to speed up recovery?
- What are the key elements of a successful training program?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make in their training?
You can find my interview with Eric D’Agati at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries. Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
To ask questions and talk with Eric, use the “ASK ERIC” section on https://ericdagati.com.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could you use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.