I know you will find my guest to be a wealth of information related to helping you be as productive as possible so you can achieve your professional and personal goals sooner than you might have thought possible.
Erik Fisher is the producer and host of the Beyond The To-Do List Podcast which he has been broadcasting for over 10 years. Erik talks with productivity experts as they share how they implement productivity strategies in their personal and professional lives. His mission is to explore all aspects of productivity as a means towards the true end goal: helping you live a meaningful life.
Here are just a few of the questions I asked Erik that you will benefit from by listening to his interview:
- Share with us what common productivity obstacles successful business owners often face and how they overcome them.
- What top strategies or tools/resources have you seen successful business owners implement to increase their productivity, their team’s productivity, and overall success?
- How do you prioritize tasks in an already efficient business to further enhance productivity?
Give us examples of how a successful business owner can leverage technology to improve their productivity?
- I’d love you to share some tips on how we can deal with distractions and stay focused on productive tasks, when it is way too easy to get distracted way too much.
- In what ways can a business owner’s mindset impact their productivity levels?
- How can successful business owners delegate more effectively to increase their personal productivity and the productivity of their team?
- In your experience, what are some ways successful business owners have streamlined their processes to increase productivity that we can also easily do?
- We all know that setting goals, is important, so how does setting clear and measurable goals contribute to enhanced productivity?
- Share some productivity hacks with us specifically tailored for already successful business owners.
You can find my interview with Erik Fisher at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get notified every time a new episode is released.
Stop doing revenue generation / business development avoidance activities and delegate more! Successful people are excellent delegators, so work at being an even better delegator and be even more successful. Download my Free Delegation Exercise to help you identify more even activities to delegate, by going to https://bit.ly/Delegation-Exercise.
To download my complimentary Time Log Exercise to help you and your team members be even more time efficient, so you are in a higher probability position to achieve your goals, go to: https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/time-log/. Simple instructions come with the exercise to help you know how to complete the time log.
For information on time blocking your calendar for maximum effectiveness, check out an article I wrote by going to https://bit.ly/Time_Blocking.
Visualization is a way of tapping into the amazing power of the mind, so that you can train your brain to help you create the kind of life you want. To download my complimentary thought-provoking Power of Visualization, Creating and Enjoying Your Ideal Business and Ideal Life Guidebook, go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/visualization.
To help you and your team be even more time efficient, use a Prioritized Action List (PAL). This is a list of everything you have to do, so you don’t have sticky notes, pieces of scrap paper laying around, or things in your head that you are trying to remember or are afraid you will forget. Everything on the list in a priority order – hence the name – so you are more focused and on target to getting the most important tasks/activities done very single day. Some contact management to-do lists can be customized to be more like my Prioritized Action List, which I think makes your list easier to tackle. To download my Free Sample Prioritized Action List (PAL) that everyone in your office can use, go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/pal-sample/.
Get a daily Accountability Minute single, simple, doable idea, so you can start your day off on the “right foot”, by subscribing to The Accountability Minute at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/ or subscribe based on your country and podcast platform preference.
The Accountability Minute on Amazon’s Alexa in the USA: https://www.amazon.com/Accountability-Minute-Anne-Bachrach/dp/B07F5H2KGB
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Canada: https://amzn.to/2MpvUmx
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in Australia: https://amzn.to/2vQqI4i
The Accountability Minute on Alexa in UK: https://amzn.to/2MayU9v
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could it use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life! Reach out today for your complimentary consultation.
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.