What can give you the “power” to succeed? Belief. Belief in yourself. Belief in your business model. Belief that you have the skills and experience, and tenacity to propel your business products and/or services forward and achieve your dream of even greater success.
Yes, you need:
- And Maybe Even a Little Bit of “Luck”
Those tools are ideal tools in your toolbox of entrepreneurship, but even with all of those, you still need to believe that you can… and then you will!
One of the biggest differences between successful people and people who struggle is that those who are successful, believed that they were going to be a success and they moved toward goals to make it happen.
Here are some obstacles that many entrepreneurs face and some of them stem from or own self-defeating talk.
How can you believe in yourself even more? Here are 6 concepts that can help you.
- Work on your self-confidence. Self-confidence goes a long way toward your achieving the goals you’ve set for yourself. If you don’t have confidence in who you are and what you do, you will be set adrift at the first sign of trouble. As an entrepreneur you will be faced with a myriad of challenges, and you need to believe in yourself enough to know you can navigate the rocky water.
- Why would anyone else believe in you if you don’t believe in yourself? There really is no reason, right? If you can’t look at yourself in the mirror and know that you can be a success, you won’t be able to project that belief onto a potential client. That potential client will sense your self-doubt and in turn will worry about tying his or her business to your goods or services.
- When you believe in yourself you have removed an obstacle from your path. Belief in yourself is very powerful and helps you win and succeed.
- When you believe in yourself your positive self-talk and your positive attitude will feed upon itself. Your belief in yourself will help you project a winning attitude into every conversation you have with a potential client and with your current clients.
- Your belief in the project in front of you will motivate you to action. If you’re frozen in place because you’re not sure if what you’re trying to do will “work,” you will find and make excuses to procrastinate. A strong belief in what you’re doing will have you jumping up to take immediate action and that action will spur further action.
- You know that even if you fail, it’s a part of the process. You also know that failure is a temporary setback. When you believe in what you’re doing and you believe in yourself, that will get you back to the drawing board. Your “failure” is nothing more than an experiment that needs to be honed and reworked.
Are you looking for ways to boost your self-belief?
Here are three steps to help you:
- Visualize your success. When you can see that what you’re shooting for is possible and you have visualized the outcome, you will fulfill your belief that you CAN do it. To download my complimentary thought-provoking Power of Visualization, Creating and Enjoying Your Ideal Business and Ideal Life Guidebook, go to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/visualization.
- Believe you can. When you tell yourself, “I believe in myself. I believe in my project. I believe I can succeed.” You’re feeding your self-confidence and your belief will keep you strong in the face of naysayers.
- Act as though you’ve already achieved your goal. When you act as though you have already met a goal and have been a success, you will then believe that anything is possible!
A belief in yourself is a belief that what you are visualizing is possible. For example, if you “believe you can fly to the moon” then it doesn’t happen, you lose faith in yourself. You have to do the activities that have the highest probability to get the results and outcome you want. When you’re working on your beliefs you need to have realistic beliefs; believe that you can make a sale, upsell a client, and get the mother lode of great referrals from all your great clients. Set realistic expectations then put your personal beliefs into play.
Where do you see yourself in one year, five years, ten years? Write down where you see yourself. Write down what you need to do to meet those dreams. What do you need to do to help those dreams become a reality?
When you write down action steps, you can then take action. If you don’t move forward and don’t take action you will get, and stay, stuck, or move a lot slower than you desire. One of the reasons people don’t reach their goals or achieve their dreams is that they procrastinate. They don’t know what steps to take first, so they don’t take any steps. They sink into a depression because they’re not moving forward, they feel their lives are passing them by and their dreams remain that – dreams, not reality.
Do you believe in yourself? If you don’t, why not? Past failures? Lack of motivation or lack of experience necessary for the task or goal at hand? What actions can you take to begin to believe in yourself and experience success after success after success?
To download my Special Guidebook, Are Your Limiting Beliefs Stopping You?, go to: https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/request-guidebook-limiting-beliefs/.
For more help with your limiting beliefs, so you can grow your business and accelerate your results, reach out to me today and schedule your complimentary consultation.
Do you feel like your business has plateaued or you are sick and tired of being sick and tired? Could you use a shot in the arm to make even more progress on your goals? Consider working with The Accountability Coach. I’m here to help you accelerate your results, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life!
Want timely and relevant information to help you make more money and work less, so you can enjoy your ideal business and ideal life? Subscribe to my business success tips blog by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/blog/. Feel free to share this with others who you think would get value. Let me know how else I can be of assistance to you on your goal achievement journey.